This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is a breeze to make and the perfect sweet holiday appetizer!
- ¾ cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1 3.4 oz package pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer with pumpkin spice instant pudding. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of thawed whipped topping and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, fill bowl with Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip topped with graham cracker crumbs.
And in just a few minutes you have the most delicious and creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip! Now, you can serve this dip along side graham crackers or fruit, but can I let you in on a little secret? If you serve it with Biscoff cookies (you know, the cookie butter cookies), the taste is out of this world! I mean – serious pumpkin pie taste in each bite!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!