This Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip is a breeze to make and the perfect sweet holiday appetizer!
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 3/4 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 1 3.4 oz package pumpkin spice instant pudding
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping thawed
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer with pumpkin spice instant pudding. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 cups of thawed whipped topping and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, fill bowl with Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip topped with graham cracker crumbs.
If you can't find pumpkin spice instant pudding (it is seasonal), you can use either vanilla or cheesecake instant pudding with a teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
And in just a few minutes you have the most delicious and creamy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip! Now, you can serve this dip along side graham crackers or fruit, but can I let you in on a little secret? If you serve it with Biscoff cookies (you know, the cookie butter cookies), the taste is out of this world! I mean – serious pumpkin pie taste in each bite!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!