This Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Dip is delicious, fun and easy – great to serve at parties! Great with fruit, cookies, graham crackers and more!
Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- Sprinkles for garnish
- In a mixer bowl, beat together softened cream cheese, International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer and granulated sugar until smooth.
- Add in marshmallow fluff until combined.
- Refrigerate dip until ready to serve.
- To serve, transfer dip to small bowl and top with sprinkles.
- Serve with fruit, cookies, graham crackers and more!
And in no time you have a delicious Sugar Cookie Cheesecake Dip that your friends and family will rave about! It’s perfect to serve at any parties you have lined up OR just for fun at home. I know my family always appreciates when I make these goodies for the blog. Someone has to eat them, right?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!