With tons of sprinkles and white chocolate chips, these White Chocolate Funfetti Pudding Cookies are so fun! Easy to make recipe uses pudding mix!
The other night, I needed a quick treat for after dinner since we were eating a little earlier than usual due to Brian’s crazy schedule. To be honest, I didn’t really want to put a lot of fuss into a recipe – I wanted something quick and easy -and something that used stuff that I already had on hand. After some brainstorming, I decided to make White Chocolate Funfetti Pudding Cookies – because who doesn’t love sprinkles, chocolate, and cookies?!
Keeping it real – I’m not a fan of baking cookies … I just hate babysitting food, ya know what I mean? Luckily, this doesn’t make a super huge batch (only about 24-30 cookies) – so it’s easy to whip up and make in a short amount of time! However, if you only need a few cookies, it’s great because you can save the rest of the dough for later to make them whenever the craving strikes! If you’ll use the dough within a few days, go ahead and keep it refrigerated. If it’s going to be longer, scoop the dough into individual cookies, freeze them on a cookie sheet, then pop them in a container or ziptop bag with the cooking instructions attached. Seriously, it makes baking cookies so easy!
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white (discard yolk or save for another use)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pkg. (3.3-3.4 oz.) instant white chocolate or vanilla pudding mix, dry
- 1-1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 1 minute, or until well combined. Beat in egg and egg white. Add the flour and dry pudding mix. Beat on medium speed until well combined. Stir in white chocolate chips and sprinkles with a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set. Cool on baking sheets 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.