This Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip is easy to whip up and makes the perfect holiday appetizer or treat?
Seriously, this creamer is so versatile…not only do we use it in our coffee now that the weather is cooler and it finally feels right to enjoy a little Christmas cheer on the daily – but we’ve also used it in tasty recipes like our Candy Cane Shooters and now this light and fluffy cheesecake dip!
- 1 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha Creamer
- 1 3.4 oz package cheesecake instant pudding
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Crushed candy canes for garnish
- In a bowl, whisk together the International Delight Peppermint Mocha Creamer with cheesecake instant pudding. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and sugar.
- Add in pudding to cream cheese mixture and beat.
- Once well combined, fold in the 1½ cups of thawed whipped topping and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, fill bowl with Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip and sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
And in just a few minutes you have the most delicious and creamy Candy Cane Cheesecake Dip! Now, you can serve this dip along side a number of tasty treats, but I have to say that I’m partial to Oreo thins! The perfect light and crunchy companion to this creamy and fluffy dip!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.