White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark – an easy and delicious bark with a delicious graham cracker crunch and creamy peppermint white chocolate! Perfect for holiday guests or given as a gift!
- ½ pound (two sticks) butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- ½ box (about) plain graham crackers (not crumbs)
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ¾ tsp peppermint extract
- Crushed candy cane
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange graham crackers to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer, breaking up the last few to fit the space.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the graham cracker layer, spread to cover.
- Bake for the graham crackers covered in sugar/butter mixture for 10 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips (in double boiler or carefully in the microwave) and add the peppermint extract - stir to combine.
- Pour peppermint white chocolate over graham cracker candy and spread with a spoon or spatula until covered.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces.
And the result of this EASY recipe – tasty and festive White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark! You can even toss a few pieces in a berry basket to give as a gift!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Puppy Chow by Big Bear’s Wife
- White Chocolate Peppermint hi-hat Cupcakes by Betsy Life
- White Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Popcorn Balls by Home Cooking Memories
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mousse by Cooking on the Front Burner
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake Jars by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Mocktini by Thyme for Cocktails
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Bread Booze Bacon
- White Chocolate Peppermint Candy Bark by A Night Owl
- White Chocolate Peppermint Pretzel Candy by Pink Cake Plate
- White Chocolate Peppermint Oreo Cookie Balls by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Dip by See Vanessa Craft
- White Peppermint Fudge Recipe by Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.