This post is sponsored by M&M’S. This M&M’S Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious holiday treat!
M&M'S Pretzel Bark
This M&M'S Pretzel Bark is the perfect combination of salty and sweet in one delicious holiday treat!
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ pound (two sticks) butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated white sugar
- 4 cups pretzel pieces
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate candies
- Holiday themed sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 10x15-inch jelly-roll pan with non-stick foil; arrange broken pretzel pieces to fit the bottom of the pan in a single layer. You'll want to cover as much of the bottom of the pan as possible, but gaps here and there are just fine.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the brown and white sugar.
- Stir to combine and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let the mixture gently bubble for 4 minutes and remove from heat.
- Carefully pour sugar/butter mixture evenly over the pretzel layer, spread to cover.
- Place pan in the oven and bake pretzels for 10 minutes.
- Once out of the oven, sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top.
- Wait about 2 minutes for chocolate to melt, then use a spatula to gently spread chocolate chips into an even layer on top of the pretzel layer.
- Sprinkle with M&M'S and festive holiday sprinkles.
- Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Peel foil from chilled bark and break into pieces.
It may look like a lot of steps at first, but let me tell you they’re simple and the result is one delicious salty and sweet M&M’S Pretzel Bark!
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Like it? Pin it!