Made with sparkling apple juice and rimmed in gold sugar, these festive Sparkling Jello Cups are perfect for ringing in the New Year!
- Sparkling jello cups (recipe below)
- Vanilla Candiquik
- Sparkling Gold Sugar
How to make Sparkling Jello Cups
*To keep the color of the jello light so it resembles champagne for New Year’s, I found a 1.55 oz box (six 1/2 cup servings) of Frozen themed Summer Berry gelatin that is totally clear at Walmart. You could also use lemon or another light colored Jello if you can’t find the Summer Berry gelatin.
- Combine the gelatin powder with 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Stir to combine completely and refrigerate mixture for 15 minutes.
- To the cooled mixture, add 1 1/2 cups of COLD sparkling apple cider or the soda of your choice.
- Split the mixture between 6 plastic wine glasses.
- Allow Jello to set up completely in the refrigerator before moving on to dip the glasses.
The Jello cups really do look like bubbly champagne!! Crazy, huh?!