A perfect craft for kids leading up to New Year’s, create your very own DIY New Year’s Eve Noise Makers to ring in the New Year in DIY style!
DIY New Year’s Eve Noise Makers
Can you believe that New Year’s Eve is just around the corner? This year has just zoomed by, and for the most part I’m not mad at it. Looking forward to a less chaotic, happier 2019, are you with me? Well if you’ve hung out with us before, you know we like to craft up some fun stuff, especially during the holidays. So of course New Year’s is no exception!
Project Supplies for DIY Noise Makers
If you’re looking for a fun and non-fireworks way to bring in the New Year, these DIY Noise Makers are a fun way to give the kids a little crafting project (I know you’re looking for something for them to do, I am too!) that they can put to good use on New Year’s Eve!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Large wavy craft sticks
- Large silver jingle bells
- Curly Christmas bows
- Hot glue/hot glue gun
- Black craft paint
- Clear silver craft paint
- Paint brush
You probably have some of these things leftover from the holidays, if not, hit up your local craft store and they’re probably on sale!
How to Make DIY New Year’s Eve Noise Makers
- Lay out a piece of newspaper and paint your craft sticks black and let dry.
- Paint a second coat with the clear silver glitter paint and let dry.
- Carefully hot glue the top of one jingle bell to the top of the glittered craft stick and hold it in place until dry.’
- Pull out two curly ribbons from your bow and glue one silver and one gold right below the jingle bell.
- Carefully glue the top of one more jingle bell below the ribbon and hold it in place until dry.
And there you have it! Adorable and festive DIY New Year’s Eve Noise Makers!
Supplies Used to make this Project:
Wavy Craft Sticks: Stock up on these fun craft sticks! They’re perfect for everyday kid crafting – the sky’s the limit on the creative things you can make with these.
Jingle Bells: So many fun things you can do with these jingle bells too! They’re perfect for holiday craft projects.
Multipurpose Scissors: I always suggest a good pair of scissors for every craft project. I love these ones!
For more New Year’s Projects, Check Out:
For New Year’s Fun (Adults Only), Check Out:
Like it? Pin it!