From T-Shirt Bracelets to Glow in the Dark Jellyfish, check out these creative and fun Recycled Crafts for Kids!
Earth Day Crafts
Hi friends! Happy Earth Day! While we should take steps to take care of our planet each and every day, Earth Day is such a great day to take a step back take inventory of just what MORE you can do to help make this planet more healthy and sustainable. For us, one of those things is to do more with what we already have. If the kids are getting antsy, instead of going out and buying new craft supplies, challenge them to “shop the house” or recycling bin for supplies to create something NEW!
Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Love You to Pieces Frame
- Egg Carton Ladybug Craft
- Glow in the Dark Jellyfish Craft
- Star Wars R2 D2 Craft
- Recycled CD Spinning Toys
- Water Bottle Fish Craft
- Plastic Bottle Gift Box
- Recycled Crafts Can Planters
- Egg Carton Daffodils
- Toilet Paper Roll Rocket
- Milk Carton Bird Feeder
- Cardboard Tube Lambs
- Cute Inchworm Sock Project
- Recycled Turkey Box
- Fruit Cup Ladybugs
- Cereal Box Robot
- Recycled Craft Giant Airmail Envelope
- Soapbox Craft
- Homemade Maracas Cinco de Mayo Craft
- Recycled Craft Tin Can Organizers
- Newspaper Flowers Recycled Craft for Kids
- Helicopter Craft
- Turn an Empty K Cup into an Earth Craft for Kids
- Make Bracelets from Recycled T-shirts
- Recycled Can Bird Feeder
- Recycled CD Turtle Kids Craft
Our Recycling favorites:
- Re-Play Recycled: Made in the USA, Re-Play plates and utensils are made from recycled milk jugs.
- Compost Bin: Composting is a small but powerful step in creating a creating a greener, better earth for all of us.
- Kids Gardening Set: Pass on a love for the environment and sowing seeds with this adorable gardening set.