Looking for activities to tap into your kid’s creativity? Try out these 25+ Wonderful Watercolor Crafts for Kids!
Hi friends! Can you believe it’s summer already? Are you counting down the days until your kids go stir-crazy? It’s such a challenge to keep them busy in off-school months, when they’re used to having activities all day long. But one of the best things you can do is tap into their creativity during these times! Break out those watercolor paints and let them create a masterpiece all their own! If you need a little help getting started, we’ve rounded up some amazing Watercolor Crafts for Kids!
Watercolor Crafts for Kids
- Air Blown Art by All for the Boys
- Watercolor Planets by Rainy Day Mum
- Watercolor Jellyfish by Crafternoon Playdate
- Tape Resist Watercolor Painting by Gift of Curiosity
- Drop! Splat! Playful Preschool Art with Watercolors by Fun A Day
- Watercolors & Oil by Babble Dabble Do
- Secret Message Watercolor Painting by Mom Brite
- Watercolor Coffee Filter Flowers by Hands On As We Grow
- Dying Beads w/Watercolors by Meri Cherry
- Salt & Watercolor Butterflies by I Love To Create Blog
- Wet on Wet Watercolor Flowers by Sparkling Buds
- Watercolor Heart Bunting by Artful Parent
- Plastic Wrap & Watercolor Art by Artful Parent
- Watercolor Bubble Painting by Tinker Lab
- Watercolor Lanterns by Four Flights of Fancy
- Watercolor Eggs by Modern Parents Messy Kids
- Painting Salt Dough by How Wee Learn
- Spider Web Art by Projects with Kids
- Ocean Animal Watercolor Paintings by Arty Crafty Kids
- Painting with Watercolors & Dopplers by Buggy and Buddy
- Watercolor Cherry Tree by Housing A Forest
- Fizzing Watercolors by Fun at Home with Kids
- Crystallizing Watercolors by Fun at Home with Kids
- Watercolor Seashell Frame by Glued To My Crafts
- Pretty Patterned Hearts by Simple As That
- Homemade Watercolor Paints by Happy Hooligans
What do you think? Which one of these watercolor crafts for kids will you try first? I just love watercolor lanterns by Four Flights of Fancy. What a fabulous idea, right?! You’ll have to let me know if you give any of these a try…and just how much FUN your kiddos have!
Supplies Used to make Kids Projects:
- Watercolor Paint Set: I love this 48-color set! My boys love having access to all the different colors and the lid lets them create new colors by mixing!
- XEROX LASER PRINTER: I invested in this printer for printables and projects! The toner lasts a long time and produces great paper products.
- MULTIPURPOSE SCISSORS: You can always use a good pair of scissors for crafting!