Thank you to Mozaik for sponsoring today’s post. These Creamsicle Mimosa Floats are a delicious party drink – perfect for New Year’s entertaining or a fun brunch drink!
- Champagne, chilled
- 1 12 oz can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 12 oz milk
- 3 large scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 6-8 small scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop out 6-8 small scoops of vanilla bean ice cream into a container lined with wax or parchment paper and freeze overnight before serving.
- To make creamsicle base, add thawed orange juice concentrate, 12 oz of milk and 3 large scoops of vanilla bean ice cream to a blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve, add a small scoop of ice cream to your glass, top with creamsicle base about a third of the way up the glass and top with chilled champagne.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
And there you have it, Creamsicle Mimosa Floats! And let me tell you, they’re DELICIOUS!
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.