Thank you to Mozaik for sponsoring today’s post. These Creamsicle Mimosa Floats are a delicious party drink – perfect for New Year’s entertaining or a fun brunch drink!
Creamsicle Mimosa Floats
- Champagne chilled
- 1 12 oz can orange juice concentrate thawed
- 12 oz milk
- 3 large scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- 6-8 small scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Using a cookie dough scoop, scoop out 6-8 small scoops of vanilla bean ice cream into a container lined with wax or parchment paper and freeze overnight before serving.
- To make creamsicle base, add thawed orange juice concentrate, 12 oz of milk and 3 large scoops of vanilla bean ice cream to a blender and blend until smooth.
- To serve, add a small scoop of ice cream to your glass, top with creamsicle base about a third of the way up the glass and top with chilled champagne.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
And there you have it, Creamsicle Mimosa Floats! And let me tell you, they’re DELICIOUS!
Like it? Pin it!