This post is sponsored by M&M’S. This M&M’S Peppermint Fudge is a quick and easy holiday treat featuring delicious M&M’S Holiday Milk Chocolate candies!
- 1 11.4 oz bag M&M'S Holiday Milk Chocolate candies
- 2 12 oz bag white chocolate or vanilla chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- Melt white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave safe bowl and stir until blended.
- Stir in peppermint and vanilla extracts.
- Add in a cup of the M&M'S into the fudge mixture, reserving most to place on top of fudge.
- Spread fudge mixture evenly into prepared pan then top with remaining M&M'S.
- Chill 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper.
- Cut into squares.
This M&M’S Peppermint Fudge is not only easy, but it’s so tasty too!
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.