Whip up this Candy Cane Almond Bark in just minutes – the perfect EASY Christmas candy for parties, cookie trays, gifts and more!
Candy Cane Almond Bark
- 1 ½ pounds vanilla flavored candy coating
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups toasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 24 candy canes-crushed
- Cover a jelly-roll pan with wax or parchment paper.
- In a 2 quart glass microwave safe bowl, melt candy coating, condensed milk and salt on high 3-5 minutes, stirring after each 1 ½ minutes.
- Stir until smooth and add the almonds, candy canes and vanilla.
- Spread onto prepared pan and chill 2 hours until firm.
- Cut candy into desired size and store is tightly covered container at room temperature.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Strawberry Candy Cane Mousse from Mom Endeavors
- Peppermint Cheesecake Jars from See Vanessa Craft
- Candy Cane Almond Bark from A Night Owl Blog
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Spaceships & Lasberbeams
- Peppermint Macarons from Ashlee Marie
- Peppermint Oreo Truffles from Two Twenty One
- Peppermint Brownie Truffles from Happiness is Homemade
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Fudge from Printable Crush
- Chocolate Dipped Peppermint Sugar Cookies from The Idea Room
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark from A Night Owl Blog
Like it? Pin it!