This Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is just three ingredients and is so easy to make! Perfect for a chilly fall evening!
Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
- 1/2 cup International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Whipped cream and cinnamon for garnish optional
- Heat whole milk and white chocolate chips in crock pot on low for 2-3 hours until chocolate is fully melted and combined with milk.
- Add International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Creamer and allow to heat through.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
So very easy and delicious! It’s just what you need on a chilly fall night!
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them on Facebook,Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Like it? Pin it!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.