A seriously Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread that you can whip up in one bowl in just minutes! Your friends will be begging you for this recipe!
Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread
Hi friends! Today I’m excited to not only bring you an Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread recipe, but since it’s also the 12th again, it’s time for 12 Bloggers – 12 Months – 12 Ingredients (or less)! Remember, each month this year on the 12th, 11 of my bloggy friends and I are bringing you a delicious and easy recipe, with a theme! You can follow along here and on our Pinterest Board! So far we’ve covered 12 Quick and Easy Healthy Meals, 12 Valentine’s Day Treats and 12 St. Patrick’s Day Treats, 12 Spring Treats, 12 Fresh Fruit Recipes, 12 Fourth of July Favorites, 12 Jar Recipes, 12 Back to School Snacks, 12 Appetizer or Tailgating Recipes – and the theme this month is 12 Pumpkin Recipes!
Pumpkin Bread Ingredients
I mean, what is better than pumpkin during this time of year? We’ve been loving pumpkin here lately, with our Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake and Spiked Pumpkin Spice Latte recipes – yum! And today we’re sharing a family favorite – Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread! We have a walnut allergy in our family, so we tend to use pecans in our nut bread, but you’re free to use whatever you prefer! No matter which you use, one thing is for sure, you’re going to LOVE how easy it is to whip this recipe up!
- baking soda
- ground cloves
- canned pumpkin
- chopped nuts (optional)
How to Make Pumpkin Nut Bread
Literally all you do is mix together all the ingredients in a big mixer bowl, pour in pans and bake. Now WHAT baking recipe ever lets you do that?! There’s no creaming this first, mixing this next. That’s why I love this recipe. It’s a no-brainer and you’ll be AMAZED by how good it is! Trust me, if you wrap these up and give as gifts this season (which I highly recommend you do!), you’ll have folks clamoring for the recipe and asking for MORE!
TOOLS USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
- LOAF PAN: It’s always good to have a good quality loaf pan on hand!
- RAE DUNN PLATES: Anyone else an RD fan? These plates are so cute!
- BREAD KNIFE: The best bread knife out there for your buck!
For More Pumpkin Recipes, Check Out:
- Pumpkin Pie S’mores from Betsylife
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Chimichangas from Home Cooking Memories
- Pasta with Sausage and Creamy Sage Pumpkin Sauce from A Little Claireification
- Pumpkin Pie Yogurt from The Rebel Chick
- Pumpkin Patch Buttercream Frosting from Million Moments
- Pumpkin Pie Pudding Cups from Bless This Mess Please
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes from Mom Endeavors
- Pumpkin Sage Biscuits from Stephie Cooks
- Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte from See Vanessa Craft
- Pumpkin Hummus from Around My Family Table
- Pumpkin Chili From Plugged in Family
Easy Pumpkin Nut Bread
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 2 cups chopped pecans separated (or preferred nuts)
Using a mixer, mix all ingredients together except for the nuts.
Pour in 1 1/2 cups of chopped pecans (or preferred nuts) and stir until well distributed in batter.
Pour batter into greased loaf pans about half way full.
Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with remaining chopped pecans.
Bake at 350 for an hour.
Let bread cool then remove from loaf pans for serving or wrapping.
Makes 4-5 small loaves.