Can you BELIEVE that Thanksgiving is right around the corner? Just pure craziness! I’m not at all sure where this year has gone. But I’m ready to reflect on the year and think about all the things we have to be thankful for – how about you? Are you thankful for Thanksgiving dinner? Now that’s some good food! And today I’m sharing a twist on a classic side dish – Easy Sweet Potato Casserole. Now there are NO marshmallows here. Once you get your hands on the sweet, crunchy crust that this casserole has, you’ll NEVER go back to marshmallows. It IS amazing!
Easy Sweet Potato Casserole
For Sweet Potatoes:
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Transfer the mixture to a buttered 1 1/2 or 2 qt casserole dish.
Mix remaining ingredients listed in a small bowl.
Sprinkle mixture on top of potato mixture.
Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes and enjoy!
Now remember there are 12 Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes! So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Roasted Kabocha Squash with Balsamic and Feta from Betsylife
- Bacon-Parmesan Spaghetti Squash from Home Cooking Memories
- Balsamic Green Beans with Pancetta from A Little Claireification
- Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan from The Rebel Chick
- Cheesy Garlic & Herb Pull Apart Bread from†Million Moments
- Easy Sweet Potato Casserole from A Night Owl Blog
- Garlic Knots from Bless This Mess Please
- Bacon Cranberry Almond Green Beans from Mom Endeavors
- Twice Baked Potatoes from Pink Cake Plate
- Glazed Sweet Potato Fingerlings from See Vanessa Craft
- Herbed Sweet Potato Biscuit Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Cranberry Sauce with Orange and Pineapple from East Valley Mom Guide
Now there are a whole lot of FANTASTIC Thanksgiving Side Dish recipes, right?! Be sure to let me know if you make our Easy Sweet Potato Casserole – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!