Hi friends! Are you ready for this? You guys have just LOVED our Caramel Apple Sangria, so much so that it’s been featured all over the place, including Lauren Conrad (we did a little happy dance about that one)! And you know we love our sangria – honestly it’s almost one of the only drinks I can really handle anymore. Is that sad? I know, I’m getting old. Hehe! But I do enjoy a good glass of sangria so I started to think of other ways I could create another fall sensation and by golly I found it – Mulled Apple Cider Sangria!
Mulled Apple Cider Sangria
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1 quart apple cider
- 3 tbsp mulling spices
- 1 muslin bag or cheesecloth
- 1 bottle white wine
- Apple slices
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Pour your apple cider into a slow cooker on slow or small sauce pan on low heat.
- Wrap mulling spices in cheesecloth or muslin bag and drop into apple cider.
- Heat on low for 3-4 hours.
- For warm sangria, add white wine to mulled cider, serve with apple slices and a cinnamon stick for garnish.
- For chilled sangria, let mulled cider cool then move to the refrigerator.
- Once cider and wine are chilled, combine and serve over apple slices with a cinnamon stick for garnish.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
If you like this recipe, you might enjoy…
Like it? Pin it!