Whether you’re trying to fill your freezer, or are just looking for some easier meals to make during the week, don’t miss these 15+ Fall Inspired Instant Pot Recipes!
- Wendy’s Copycat Chili by A Night Owl
- Chicken Tortilla Soup by A Night Owl
- Chicken Noodle Soup by No. 2 Pencil
- Honey Bourbon Chicken by One Hundred Dollars a Month
- Beef Barley Soup by Little Spice Jar
- Four Ingredient Pulled Pork by Sisters Under Pressure
- Creamy Tomato Soup by Healthy Slow Cooking
- Instant Pot Kalua Pig by Nom Nom Paleo
- Thai Chicken Thighs by 365 Days of Crockpot
- French Dip Sandwiches by No. 2 Pencil
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken by A Forks Tale
- Cranberry Pot Roast by The Kitcheneer
- Meatball Subs by Aunt Bees Recipes
- Taco Soup by 5 Dollar Dinners
- Chicken Soup by Mommy Potamus
- Mongolian Beef by Aunt Bees Recipes
- Boneless Pork Chops by Eating on a Dime
- Chili by Temecula Blogs
Which one do you want to try first? I know that chili is a big winner in our home and I’m a big fan of soups. It’s still warm here and we’ve already added our favorite soups into rotation! How about you? What are your favorite fall meals?
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.