Thank you to Safeway and Albertsons for sponsoring today’s post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Make some Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup for a warm, comforting weeknight meal. Perfect for chilly fall nights!
O Organics and Signature Care products are available in my area exclusively at Albertsons and Safeway. If you do not have an Albertsons or Safeway near you, you can also find these products at other Albertsons Companies family of stores including ACME Markets, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Albertsons Market and Carrs/Safeway.
Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 14 oz jar O Organics Medium Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup O Organics frozen Golden Cut Corn
- 1 14 oz can O Organics Black Beans drained
- 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breasts (about 4 thin sliced chicken breasts)
- 1 32 oz carton O Organics Chicken Broth
- Seasoned salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Set your Instant Pot to saute and add olive oil and chopped onion.
- Once the onion is translucent (3-5 minutes), add your spices and garlic.
- Stir to combine and cook for a minute or so, then add a jar of O Organics Medium Chunky Salsa, 1 cup of O Organics Golden Cut Corn and 1 can of Black Beans (drained).
- Add chicken breasts on top of the rest of the ingredients - don't stir.
- Top everything with 4 cups of O Organics Chicken Broth.
- Add your lid to the Instant Pot and set it to Manual for 12 minutes.
- Once the 12 minutes is up, let it naturally release for about 5-10 minutes, then quick release the rest.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.