First off, pumpkin. YUM! Second, martini… DOUBLE YUM!
We’re combining our love of pumpkins and ginger snaps and came up with this creamy pumpkin delight!
Here’s how you make it!
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Puree
- 1 oz Vodka
- 2 oz. Irish Cream
- Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Dash of Vanilla
- Ginger Snaps
- In a food processor, add 6 ginger snap cookies and blend till broken down to crumbs.
- To line the glass, dip the edge in Irish Cream and then into the ginger snap crumbs.
- In a In a shaker, over ice combine your ingredients and shake vigorously.
- Pour into your ginger snap edged glass and enjoy!
Your guests will not be disappointed!
Hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Pie Martini as well as some other Fall inspired Made with HAPPY Cocktails including:
Like it? Pin it!