Caramel Apple Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add 1/4 cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
And the result is a delicious Caramel Apple Sangria! Doesn’t that sound so fun to try? I may have sipped on it all day long…perks of the job? It’s really enjoyable, even hours later. I think it’s best really cold, so if you need to add some ice to keep it chilled, do that! I hope you’ll give it a try and let me know what you think.
If you like this recipe, you might enjoy…
Like it? Pin it!