- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- ¼ cup caramel syrup
- 4 apples, chopped
- Chill your white wine and sparkling apple cider.
- Once cold, mix together wine and cider and add ¼ cup caramel syrup.
- Chop approximately 4 apples into small cubes and add to sangria.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
And the result is a delicious Caramel Apple Sangria! Doesn’t that sound so fun to try? I may have sipped on it all day long…perks of the job? It’s really enjoyable, even hours later. I think it’s best really cold, so if you need to add some ice to keep it chilled, do that! I hope you’ll give it a try and let me know what you think.
If you like this recipe, you might enjoy…
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.