We’re heading RIGHT into apple season and let me tell you – I am a FAN! Not only do apples make a great snack (hello, dipped in peanut butter), but they also make the BEST desserts! And since I’m on a no bake cheesecake kick, why not add some apples into the mix?! And our No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake was born…
- 1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Toss your apples in a small sauce pan and top with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Bring apples to a boil and cook for 5 minutes or until apples are softened.
- Remove the apples from heat and add in caramel sauce.
- Transfer apples to a dish and cool before serving.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Once well combined, fold in the 1½ cups of whipped topping with a spatula.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Layer graham cracker crust, cheesecake and caramel apples as desired.
- Top with whipped topping and caramel sauce.
And there you have it, delicious and Tortellini Pasta Salad! So if you’re tapped to bring a side to your next summer soiree, definitely give this one a try! Now remember there are 12 Summer Salad Recipes, so be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits From Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Shortcakes from Betsy Life
- Snickers Caramel Apple Bars from Home Cooking Memories
- Apple Caramel Crepes from Cooking on the Front Burner
- S’mores Salted Caramel Apple Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Apple Cheddar Tostadas from Thyme for Cocktails
- Apple Bacon Oat Bars from Bread Booze Bacon
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from A Night Owl Blog
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Apple Pie Bars from Pink Cake Plate
- Apple Pie Chimi with Cheddar Cheese from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Easy Apple Crisp from See Vanessa Craft
- Apple Pie Crinkle Cookies from Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.