We’re heading RIGHT into apple season and let me tell you – I am a FAN! Not only do apples make a great snack (hello, dipped in peanut butter), but they also make the BEST desserts! And since I’m on a no bake cheesecake kick, why not add some apples into the mix?! And our No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake was born…
No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 1 cup peeled cored and chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp butter melted
Toss your apples in a small sauce pan and top with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice.
Bring apples to a boil and cook for 5 minutes or until apples are softened.
Remove the apples from heat and add in caramel sauce.
Transfer apples to a dish and cool before serving.
In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
Once well combined, fold in the 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping with a spatula.
Graham Cracker Crust
Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
Layer graham cracker crust, cheesecake and caramel apples as desired.
Top with whipped topping and caramel sauce.
And there you have it, delicious and Tortellini Pasta Salad! So if you’re tapped to bring a side to your next summer soiree, definitely give this one a try! Now remember there are 12 Summer Salad Recipes, so be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Chocolate Chip Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits From Big Bears Wife
- Caramel Apple Shortcakes from Betsy Life
- Snickers Caramel Apple Bars from Home Cooking Memories
- Apple Caramel Crepes from Cooking on the Front Burner
- S’mores Salted Caramel Apple Nachos from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Apple Cheddar Tostadas from Thyme for Cocktails
- Apple Bacon Oat Bars from Bread Booze Bacon
- No Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake from A Night Owl Blog
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Apple Pie Bars from Pink Cake Plate
- Apple Pie Chimi with Cheddar Cheese from I Love My Disorganized Life
- Easy Apple Crisp from See Vanessa Craft
- Apple Pie Crinkle Cookies from Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!