Pumpkin Spice Granola – a sweet combination of your favorite fall spices along with sweet maple syrup, brown sugar, walnuts and almonds.
This pumpkin spice granola recipe definitely makes me happy. Pumpkin pie spice contains my favorite fall spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and cloves – and they work well here, along with sweet maple syrup and brown sugar, walnuts and almonds.
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the rolled oats, walnuts, almonds and brown sugar. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remain ingredients until well mixed. Then pour over the dry ingredients and toss/mix until the dry ingredients are wet. Spread the mixture on a baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. Every 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir the mixture to evenly bake.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before transferring to a container.
Recipe adapted from Alton Brown.
Looking for more pumpkin spice recipes? Try these:
Like it? Pin it!