Perfect with your morning coffee, this Homemade Biscotti is easy to make and delicious!
Author: Kimberly Sneed
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cup yellow corn meal
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 cups chocolate milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the orange zest to the flour mixture.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs and sugar and beat until blended.
- Allow the dough to stand for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the dough onto the prepared baking dish.
- Divide the dough in half and shape into two 11x4 inch logs.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Cut the logs into 1 inch diagonal slices.
- Place back on the baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave bowl.
- Dip one cut side of the biscotti into the melted chocolate and chopped almonds.
- Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
Like it? Pin it!