This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KickUpTheFlavor #CollectiveBias This Easy Salsa Cheese Ball is so delicious! The perfect appetizer for parties or a game day snack!
Easy Salsa Cheese Ball
- 1/3 cup Medium Pace Picante
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese softened
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 cup chopped pecans opt
- With an electric mixer combine Pace Picante, cream cheese, garlic salt and 1/4 cup chopped pecans and mix until well blended.
- Turn onto wax or parchment paper, and with moistened hands, form into a ball.
- Roll cheese ball in the remaining pecans making sure it is well covered with nuts.
- Refrigerate at least one hour and can be made the day before.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers.
And there you have it – a delicious Easy Salsa Cheese Ball made with Pace Picante that is game day ready! Don’t be surprised when you have a group of guests hovered over this savory treat, it’s going to be a favorite!
Looking for more inspiration? Head to Walmart.com for MORE recipes to Kick Up the Flavor of Your Party!
Like it? Pin it!