This Black Bean Chili is delicious and oh so easy! Great option for a quick weeknight meal!
Hi friends! Today I’m excited to not only bring you one YUMMY and Easy Black Bean Chili recipe BUT I also get to tell you about a fun blog project that I’m a part of this year. A few of my bloggy friends and I got together to bring you 12 Bloggers – 12 Months – 12 Ingredients (or less). That’s right! Each month this year on the 12th, 12 of us will bring you a delicious and easy recipe, with a theme! You can follow along here and on our Pinterest Board! The theme this month is 12 Healthy Meals.
As I said before, my contribution this month is a delicious and easy Black Bean Chili! My boys are HUGE fans of soups and stews! So most of the time I feel like they are the easiest way to make a hearty and healthy meal. Plenty of vegetables and protein, not a lot of fat or calories. And this recipe is no exception! Take a look – print it out – or pin for later!
Easy Black Bean Chili
- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cans black beans drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- Brown ground beef or turkey.
- In large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm and garnish with cheese, sour cream and green onions if desired.
So easy – and quick! You likely have most of the ingredients on hand, so this Black Bean Chili would make a great weeknight meal, and it’s perfect for those chilly winter nights!
Ok – so again that’s my contribution, but remember there are 12 total. So be sure to check out the other amazing recipes from these amazing ladies!
- Chicken Posole Casserole By Betsy at Betsy Life
- Coconut Chicken Tenders by Brandie at Home Cooking Memories
- Healthy Crock Pot Sesame Chicken By Claire at A Little Claireification
- Rustic Meat Pie By Jennifer at The Rebel Chick
- Easy Sweet Potato Sliders by Jess at A Million Moments
- Easy Black Bean Chili by Kimberly at A Night Owl Blog
- Quick, Easy, and Healthy White Chicken Enchilada Soup by Melissa at Bless this Mess
- One Pan Salmon & Vegetables by Sara at Mom Endeavors
- Tuna Nicoise Frittata by Stephie at Eat Your Heart Out
- Bacon, Egg and Spinach Casserole by Vanessa at See Vanessa Craft
- Clean Eating: Quick & Healthy Baked Ziti by Wendy at Around My Family Table
- Spaghetti Squash with Pesto by Wendy at Choosing Love
There are a whole lot of simple, healthy and delicious meals! Be sure to let me know if you make our Easy Black Bean Chili – and tell us what you think! And be sure to check back next month on the 12th for our next theme and collection of recipes!
Like it? Pin it!