You’re going to love this Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza as an appetizer or delicious pizza night dinner: homemade pizza crust topped with spinach, cream cheese, and artichokes.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
Here I am, back again… quick, who sings these lyrics?! (the song is stuck in my head, but I have no clue whose song it is…) So! Did you like that Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream Cake? It’s crazy-good, right?! I love that stuff! Wanna know what else I love? PIZZA! Can you relate? BUT, I only like homemade pizza. For reals. I’m not one to call up a pizza place and order delivery. I did that a lot back in college and have not done it ever since. I make my own. Including the crust!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza Recipe Ingredients
Everything you’d expect is here, including ingredients to make your homemade pizza dough. If you’re in a rush you can always use store bought too and save a few steps and a few minutes along the way.
- Olive Oil
- Cream cheese
How to Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza
Lemme tell you about this crust. It’s sooooo easy, you’ll probably want to jump on it as soon as you read the recipe. It will only take 5 minutes of your time to prepare.
And then there’s the toppings!! Oh, the toppings… so, so good. Sautee some spinach here, open up a can of artichokes there, mince some garlic, spread some cream cheese, and…and that’s it! Pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes and have yourselves a partaaaaay!
Now go and make this Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza! Make sure to let me know how you have fallen in love with the best pizza you have ever made. Everrrrr!
Tools Used to make this Recipe:
Mixing Bowls: Nothing beats these classic mixing bowls!
Pizza Pan: This lodge cast iron pizza pan is the ultimate pizza tool! You can use it indoors or on the grill to whip up the best homemade pizzas ever.
Pizza Cutter: If you love a good family pizza night then this cutter is the cutter for you! It’s handy and works really well on your homemade creations!
Complete the Meal by Making:
For More Pizza Recipes, Be Sure to Check Out:
Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza Recipe
Homemade pizza crust topped with spinach, cream cheese, and artichokes.
For the Crust
- 1 cup warm water 110 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1 package 1/4 oz. instant yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Garlic powder
For the Toppings
- 4- ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 can 14 oz. quartered artichokes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 bag 9 oz. spinach
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pour the warm water in a large bowl; whisk in the yeast until completely dissolved.
- Add in the olive oil and flour.
- Stir with a wooden spoon until it all comes together and a ball of dough is formed. You may need to use your hands.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and set in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet or a pizza pan with aluminum foil and spray it with non-stick spray.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead for 3 minutes.
- Spread the pizza dough on the prepared pan, using the palm of your hands and fingers to stretch it out to about a 1-inch thickness. (You can make it as thin or as thick as you want)
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Spread the cream cheese on top of the pizza crust.
- Separate the artichoke leaves and spread over the cream cheese; set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper, and cook until just wilted.
- Mix in the minced garlic and remove from stove.
- Spread the spinach mixture on top of the artichokes.
- Top with cheeses.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.
Like it? Pin it!