This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. Easy Chicken Parmesan – an easy and delicious weeknight meal your family will love!
Hi friends! Are you a Sam’s Club shopper who loves to host summer get togethers? Then you should head out to your local Sam’s Club and look for the new six-pack of Swanson Chicken Broth. Today we have an easy and delicious recipe featuring Swanson’s Chicken broth as a marinade for Parmesan chicken. If you are hosting a summer party or planning an intimate dinner for you and your special someone, this recipe is sure to be a hit!
There are so many different ways to cook with chicken broth and now you can stock up in one trip for the whole summer by shopping at Sam’s Club for this new six-pack of Swanson Chicken broth! There are so many ways you can incorporate chicken broth in your favorite recipes (BBQ marinade, snacks or soups).
For our Easy Parmesan Chicken, simply add your Swanson Chicken Broth, dry Italian Dressing Mix and shredded parmesan in a plastic bag. Toss it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Once the chicken is good and marinated, combine your crushed cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Dip your chicken in melted butter and roll in the cracker mixture.
Place chicken in greased baking dish and sprinkle any left over cracker crumbs over the chicken.
Bake your chicken at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. You can enjoy your Easy Parmesan Chicken just like that or add our delicious sour cream topping! Simply combine your soup, milk and sour cream in a large bowl, pour over the chicken and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
And the result? A delicious meal your family is sure to love! Serve your chicken with rice or noodles and your meal is complete.
- 14oz Swanson Chicken Broth
- 1 package dry Italian Dressing Mix
- 1 cup round buttery crackers, crushed
- ¾ cup + 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick melted butter
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 oz. sour cream
- *The last three are for the optional sour cream topping
- Place Swanson Chicken Broth, a package of dry Italian dressing mix and 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese in a re-sealable plastic bag and mix well.
- Add chicken; turning to coat.
- Seal and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine crushed cracker crumbs and ½ cup Parmesan cheese in a medium bowl.
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Roll in the cracker mixture.
- Place chicken in greased 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle any left over cracker crumbs over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown
- Mix soup, milk and sour cream in a large bowl
- Pour over chicken, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes