Hi friends! Today we’re sharing an EASY but delicious Enchilada Casserole! Seeing how we live in Arizona, we’re big fans of Mexican food. In fact, I could really eat it every single day. Is that cray? Nah…it’s just that good! Now I love me a good taco, and Nacho Night is a popular meal in our house (and easy too!). Mexican cuisine even makes it’s way into our soups – Santa Fe Soup and Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup are perfect for Fall and Winter nights. But this baby, this enchilada casserole recipe is my gem. Not only does my family love it, it’s also my go-to party recipe; a few ingredients can feed a lot of folks without a lot of work! Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Give it a try, and though it may not look pretty, it’s pretty tasty!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 can chopped olives
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup
- ½ chopped onion
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 10oz can red enchilada sauce
- Optional garnish: sour cream, guacamole and salsa
- Cook the ground beef until well done.
- Mix together soup, enchilada sauce, olives, onion, and chilies.
- Add ground beef and cheese.
- Cut corn tortillas into strips or sections and add in to the mix.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 45-60 minutes at 350.
- Garnish with sour cream, guacamole and/or salsa (optional).
And just like that you’re done and you have a delicious meal that is sure to please! Do you have a go-to recipe like this Easy Enchilada Casserole that is so easy but is a crowd-pleaser?
Like this recipe?
Then you’ll love our Easy Chicken Enchilada Soup!
And our Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole!
And lastly, our Southwestern Chicken Tortilla Soup!
Pin for later!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.