This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessMeals #CollectiveBias
- Walmart's Marketside rotisserie chicken (shredded)
- 1 bag corn chips
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can chopped green chilies
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- Crush corn chips and place in a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a medium size bowl combine shredded chicken, sour cream, chicken soup and green chilies, mix well.
- Pour this over the crushed corn chips.
- Cover with the shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You can add any other sides you would like, we have added french bread, and along with the ice cold Coca-Cola your meal is complete, you have created a delicious meal in minutes and have time to enjoy your family!
Be sure to check out more delicious effortless meal inspiration at http://cbi.as/h05g.
How would you pair Marketside products with Coca-Cola?
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.