Hi friends! Did you know that it’s National Rum Day! Woohoo! What a day to celebrate – with some delicious Coconut Rum Punch, don’t you think? I’m a big fan of coconut rum and based on our traffic, it’s one of yours as well! Our Coconut Cream Martini is one of our most popular recipes so we thought we’d share a sunny tropical drink you can make with the same delicious rum. How does that sound?!
We’re big fans of Blue Chair Bay Rum – you’ve gotta track it down! It’s smooth and tasty, none of that harsh aftertaste. And it makes any of your mixed drinks that much better! Whip up a LARGE batch of this Coconut Rum Punch for your next party or happy hour, it’s so yummy that it’s sure to be a hit! Start with quality Coconut Rum, stir in some orange juice, pineapple juice, ginger ale and grenadine and you have yourself one amazing drink!
- 1 cup Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup grenadine or cherry syrup
- Orange and lemon slices, maraschino cherries for garnish
- Mix Coconut Rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale together.
- Pour over ice and add grenadine, which will sink to the bottom for a beautiful ombre hue.
- Serve with orange and lemon slices and maraschino cherries for garnish.
So celebrate National Rum Day with us today and grab a bottle of Blue Chair Bay Rum! You can make our Coconut Rum Punch, our Coconut Cream Martini, our Frozen Banana Colada or any number of tasty cocktails! You can find Blue Chair Bay online and on Facebook.
If you like this drink, you might also like our Frozen Banana Colada:
And our Coconut Cream Martini:
Or our Sweet Tea Spritzer:
Or this White Sangria Recipe:
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.