I love to serve punch cocktails for entertaining. Not only are they easy to put together, but they’re easy to serve and the guests always enjoy! And this recipe is no exception. We combined our favorite banana rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, and ginger ale for a taste that is nothing short of tropical paradise.
Banana Rum Punch
- 1 cup banana rum
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups ginger ale
- 1 cup Torani Cherry Syrup
- Orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Mix banana rum, orange juice, pineapple juice and ginger ale together.
- Pour into each glass over ice and add one pump of Torani Cherry Syrup, which will sink to the bottom for a beautiful ombre hue.
- Serve with orange and lemon slices for garnish.
For MORE World Market Block Party goodness, visit:
Block Party Beverage Bar Ideas – A Night Owl
How to Throw a Block Party – Just Destiny Mag
Block Party Menu – Baked By Joanna
Block Party Outdoor Games – Dream Book Design
Block Party Outfit Ideas – Salt and Pepper Moms
Thank you to World Market for sponsoring today’s Banana Rum Punch recipe! All thoughts and opinions are our own.
Photography by Just Destiny Mag