Thank you to Kraft for sponsoring today’s No Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake recipe!
No Bake Banana Cream Cheesecake
- 1 3.4 oz package JELL-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese softened
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz 3 cups tub Cool Whip, divided
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 cup vanilla wafers
- In a bowl, whisk together the JELL-O Banana Cream Instant Pudding and milk. Set aside for about 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese and pudding.
- Once well combined, fold in the 2 1/2 cups of Cool Whip and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve, layer your jars with vanilla wafers, sliced bananas and banana cream cheesecake filling and top with remaining Cool Whip.
Once you’re ready to serve, we suggest transferring the Banana Cream Cheesecake into a plastic bag and piping into jars for easy eating! Layer your Banana Cream Cheesecake with sliced bananas and vanilla wafers. Easy and delicious!
Like it? Pin it!