Chipotle Chicken BBQ Sandwiches – an easy slow cooker meal your family will love!
I made this BBQ chicken a few weeks ago and shredded it over chips to make Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Nachos. It was a huge hit! Even my picky eight-year-old gobbled it up. I decided to make it again but this time use it for slider sandwiches. I picked up a package of take and bake rolls from our grocery bakery and some frozen sweet potato fries to make this meal even easier.
- 2 chicken breast
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Chipotle sauce (found in the Hispanic/Ethnic food section)
- sandwich rolls
- shredded cheese, optional
- Place your chicken, BBQ sauce, and Chipotle sauce in the slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours.
- When fully cooked, shred with a fork (in the slow cooker, with all the juices).
- Fill each sandwich with chicken, top with cheese if desired.