This recipe for One Pan Burrito Bowls tastes like something you would get at your favorite restaurant, without ever having to leave your house!
One Pan Burrito Bowls
- 1 lb cooked hamburger meat or shredded taco meat
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 15 oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can corn drained
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar/jack cheese
- S & P to taste
Add fully cooked meat, salsa, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, rice, taco seasoning and chili powder to a large stovetop pan.
Pour in chicken stock and then bring to a light boil.
Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the rice is all the way cooked.
When rice is done, S&P to taste and mix in the cheese. Top with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, avocado, cilantro.