Southwest Tortilla Salad – a delicious, easy and filling salad you can make at home!
General Mills® has come out with a new product that allows families to make restaurant-inspired dinners with ease, while still allowing for your own homemade, creative spin. The Good Table® products come in a variety of flavors that provide you with the ingredients to dress up your choice of protein!
- The Good Table® Southwest Tortilla Mix
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 3 cups lettuce
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can black olives, rinsed
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- ½ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Cook your chicken according to the directions on The Good Table® Southwest Tortilla mix box.
- Once chicken is fully baked, let cool and cut into strips.
- Arrange chicken on top of lettuce with beans, olives, tortilla strips, cheese and serve with ranch dressing.
What would YOU make with The Good Table®?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.