This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterSweets #CollectiveBias This Strawberry Shortcake Fudge is a quick and easy spring treat featuring delicious M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake!
— Kimberly Sneed (@ANightOwlBlog) March 20, 2016
I got everything I needed not only to whip up some sweet Strawberry Shortcake Fudge, but also #EasterSweets to fill our Easter baskets! Among our finds, we grabbed some Easter M&M’s White Strawberry Shortcake 8oz, Easter DOVE Peanut Butter Eggs, Dove Milk Chocolate Bunny 4.5oz, Starburst Sweet & Sour Jelly Beans and regular Starburst Jelly Beans. Now that’s one tasty Easter basket, right?!
Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- 1 8 oz bag M&M's White Strawberry Shortcake
- 1 12 oz bag pink candy melts
- 1 1/2 pounds premium white chocolate or confectioners' coating
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 tbsp strawberry jelly
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash salt
- Line an 8 or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan. Melt white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a microwave safe bowl and stir until blended.
- In a separate bowl, melt the pink candy melts and strawberry jelly and add to melted chocolate and condensed milk, stir until well mixed.
- Add the M&M's White Strawberry Shortcake, reserving some to place on top of fudge.
- Pour into cookie cutters or spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill 2 hours until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper.
- Cut into squares.
This Strawberry Shortcake Fudge is not only fun – but tasty!
What’s in YOUR Easter basket?