This Easy Flower Patch Fudge is just three ingredients and only takes minutes to whip up! Such a fun spring treat!
Hi friends! It is full on spring-mode where I live. In sunny Phoenix, AZ we are outdoors and enjoying the weather before it gets too hot out here. This has me in a serious outdoor, sun-shining, flowers blooming mood! And today I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite foodie friends to bring you 11 Edible Flower Treats perfect for spring! When I was thinking of a a fun and easy treat I naturally thought of M&M flowers and we just had some fun making Strawberry Shortcake Fudge so I thought we’d try another fun fudge recipe. This one just take 3 ingredients and just a few minutes and you have some fun and Easy Flower Patch Fudge!
Easy Flower Patch Fudge
- 1 16 oz container green colored frosting
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- Spring colored M&Ms
- Line a 8×8 pan or dish with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and melt in microwave, stir every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Mix in the entire can of green frosting in with the melted chips.
- Spread mixture into pan.
- Add Spring colored M&Ms on top of the fudge in the shape of flowers (it helps to have M&Ms separated into different colors before starting).
- Place into refrigerator for 30 minutes to set fudge.
- Cut into squares and serve.
It’s JUST SO EASY.
And I have to say my kiddos thought the treats were a hoot! So if you’re in the mood to whip up a little spring treat, give this Easy Flower Patch Fudge a try and let me know what you think! And don’t forget, we have a number of great Edible Flower treats for you today! Be sure to hop around and check out all of these great recipes from my #CreativeFoodies friends!
- Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cupcake Flower Pot Bouquet from See Vanessa Craft
- Easy Flower Patch Fudge from A Night Owl Blog
- Flower Pot Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Gumpaste Peony from Ashlee Marie
- Jelly Bean Flower Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Candy Flower Sugar Cookies from Two Twenty One
- Flower Oreos from Happiness is Homemade
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Flowers from Play Party Plan
- No Bake Berry Cheesecakes from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Fruit Flowers from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!