This Easy Flower Patch Fudge is just three ingredients and only takes minutes to whip up! Such a fun spring treat!
Hi friends! It is full on spring-mode where I live. In sunny Phoenix, AZ we are outdoors and enjoying the weather before it gets too hot out here. This has me in a serious outdoor, sun-shining, flowers blooming mood! And today I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite foodie friends to bring you 11 Edible Flower Treats perfect for spring! When I was thinking of a a fun and easy treat I naturally thought of M&M flowers and we just had some fun making Strawberry Shortcake Fudge so I thought we’d try another fun fudge recipe. This one just take 3 ingredients and just a few minutes and you have some fun and Easy Flower Patch Fudge!
Easy Flower Patch Fudge
- 1 16 oz container green colored frosting
- 12 ounce package white chocolate chips
- Spring colored M&Ms
Line a 8×8 pan or dish with parchment paper.
Place white chocolate chips in a mixing bowl and melt in microwave, stir every 30 seconds until smooth.
Mix in the entire can of green frosting in with the melted chips.
Spread mixture into pan.
Add Spring colored M&Ms on top of the fudge in the shape of flowers (it helps to have M&Ms separated into different colors before starting).
Place into refrigerator for 30 minutes to set fudge.
Cut into squares and serve.
It’s JUST SO EASY.
And I have to say my kiddos thought the treats were a hoot! So if you’re in the mood to whip up a little spring treat, give this Easy Flower Patch Fudge a try and let me know what you think! And don’t forget, we have a number of great Edible Flower treats for you today! Be sure to hop around and check out all of these great recipes from my #CreativeFoodies friends!
- Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes from Mom Endeavors
- Cupcake Flower Pot Bouquet from See Vanessa Craft
- Easy Flower Patch Fudge from A Night Owl Blog
- Flower Pot Cupcakes from Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons
- Gumpaste Peony from Ashlee Marie
- Jelly Bean Flower Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Candy Flower Sugar Cookies from Two Twenty One
- Flower Oreos from Happiness is Homemade
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Flowers from Play Party Plan
- No Bake Berry Cheesecakes from Strawberry Mommycakes
- Fruit Flowers from The Idea Room
Like it? Pin it!