Perfect for a Frozen 2 movie night, whip up these easy and delicious Frozen Rice Crispy Treats!
Hi friends! Frozen 2 is OUT on Blu-Ray DVD today! How excited are you? I know for one, it will be on repeat for me just like the soundtrack has been the last few months. I have to admit I was a HUGE fan of the movie, seeing it multiple times in the theater soI just couldn’t wait to get my hands on it. Thanks to my friends at Fingerpaint Film, I was gifted a copy and was inspired to create these easy and adorable Frozen Rice Crispy Treats!
Frozen Treats at Disney Parks
Frozen fever extends beyond the movie and into Disney parks! I was inspired by similar Frozen Rice Crispy Treats I saw pop up at Disneyland Paris, I knew it was a treat I could easily whip up and that I would be perfect for a Frozen 2 movie night!
Ingredients for Frozen Rice Crispy Treats
- Crisped rice cereal
How to Make Frozen Rice Crispy Treats
First I whipped up a fresh batch of rice crispy treats (see classic recipe below) in a large jelly roll pan. These are thinner than I would normally make and I also used another pan to press down on top to try to condense the treats as much as possible, to make them ideal for the snowflake-shaped rice crispy treats!
Once those were set up, I used a snowflake cookie cutter to create the snowflake rice crispy.
Once the candy hardened, I melted additional white candy melts and dipped one side of the snowflakes in the candy. While the candy was still melted, I sprinkled them with blue sugar sprinkles.
Not only adorable, these treats are tasty too! I mean, who doesn’t love a candy-coated rice crispy treat?! Now you’re ready for your Frozen 2 movie night! Be sure to pick it up on Blu-Ray DVD today!
Tools Used to make Frozen Crispy Treats:
- Snowflake Cookie Cutter: The perfect cookie cutter for your Frozen treats!
- Blue Sugar Sprinkles: Take your crispy treats to the next level with these adorable sugar sprinkles.
- Wooden Dowels: These wooden dowels are the perfect handle for your Frozen treats,
For More Frozen Posts, Check Out:
For More Movie Treats, Check Out:
- Winnie the Pooh Hunny Pot Krispie Treats
- Galaxy Candy Bark | A Wrinkle in Time BluRay
- Chewbacca Donuts | SOLO: A Star Wars Story
Frozen Rice Crispy Treats
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crisped rice cereal
- In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add crisped rice cereal, stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray and cool.