Are you a fan of Frozen? I have to admit in our house of boys that more often than not we’re watching Cars, Planes or Toy Story – but my little guys LOVE Olaf with the rest of them and have been caught singing “Let it Go” one or more times. Haha! But when I saw Princess Amelia’s birthday party I knew we had to share. All the little details made for such a cute Frozen birthday party! I love the bright colors! So let’s check out all the fun little details – and be sure to stick around to the end – I’m sharing where she picked up all the amazing party supplies you see here!
WOW, right?! So many fabulous Frozen Birthday Party Ideas wrapped up into one adorable party, right? I think my favorite was the DIY Frozen Gallery Wall and that icicle backdrop! So cute!
Now what you’re probably waiting for if you made it all the way down here – are the party credits!
- Rock Candy – Party City
- Blue Fringe Curtain – Party City
- Olaf Cardboard Cutout – Party
- City Paper Straws – Party City
- Snowflake Cutouts – Oriental Trading
- Latex Balloons – Oriental Trading
- Toys + Favor Bags – Oriental Trading
- Cake – Costco
- Edible Iridescent Glitter (for Cake) – Amazon
- Frozen Figurines (for Cake) – Amazon
- Frozen Party Punch – Recipe
Well I hope you enjoyed those pictures as much as I did – the cutest little party for the cutest little princess. Looking for more Frozen fun? Check out more great ideas from my friend Sara at Mom Endeavors!