This Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole has all the taste of your restaurant favorite that you can enjoy at home!
Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
- 2 lbs. frozen hashbrowns thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pt. sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Combine hashbrowns, melted butter, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chopped onion, grated cheddar, salt and pepper in a 3 qt. casserole dish.
- Add crushed cornflakes to melted butter and sprinkle on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 60 minutes.
- Broccoli and Cheese Hasselback Potatoes by Big Bear’s Wife
- Potato Bread by Betsy Life
- Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
- Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
- Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
- Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
- Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
- Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
- Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table
Like it? Pin it!