This Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake is moist and delicious! Enjoy it for breakfast with your favorite cup of coffee!
- ½ cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Stir together flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles small peas.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to butter mixture alternately with International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into a greased cake pan; sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes before serving.
The result? The most amazing and moist coffee cake I have ever made at home!
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
Like it? Pin it!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.