This Caramel Macchiato Coffee Cake is moist and delicious! Enjoy it for breakfast with your favorite cup of coffee!
- ½ cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- Stir together flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles small peas.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to butter mixture alternately with International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Beat at low speed just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour batter into a greased cake pan; sprinkle with Crumb Topping.
- Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 20 minutes before serving.
The result? The most amazing and moist coffee cake I have ever made at home!
Like it? Pin it!
This conversation is sponsored by International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.