Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 cup International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 16 lady fingers
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub cool whipped topping
- 1 tsp vanilla
- In medium bowl, beat together ricotta cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in cool whipped topping and set aside.
- In shallow dish, soak half the lady fingers in International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee and layer on the bottom of your dish.
- Add a layer of cream.
- Soak the remaining lady fingers in International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee and layer on top of cream.
- Layer remaining cream on top of lady fingers and sprinkle top with cocoa.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2 hours and enjoy!
It turned out DELICIOUS! And WAY less complex than an original Tiramisu. A “cheater” recipe you may say, but anything that makes a recipe easier in my mind is a GOOD THING. Are you the same? So pick up some International Delight Iced Coffee and try out this Easy Tiramisu Recipe! I’d love to hear your thoughts!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.