This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars recipe is perfect for Spring! Easy to make and delicious!
Like many of you, I am getting excited for Spring … it’s my favorite season! I love watching everything become new again. Living in the desert, we don’t exactly have four seasons like the rest of the country – but we do have things that come back in the Spring …. like scorpions and rattlesnakes! FYI – I don’t look forward to those! Seeing some of the desert plants flower and bloom – now that’s exciting to see! For me, one of the things I look forward to the most is fresh, local strawberries! Granted, here in the Phoenix area, we may see them sooner than other parts of the country – if they’re not available locally where you are yet, they will be soon!
My family enjoys desserts in mini jars. Maybe its the fact that everyone gets their own picture perfect dessert … or maybe it’s that small desserts just look cuter and more fun?! Any who …. With some of our first local strawberries, I made up some No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars. I think they are perfect for an after dinner treat – just enough indulgence without being too much! You could add an extra bit of fancy to the cheesecake jars by adding a few chocolate shavings or a bit more Oreo crumbs over the top.
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp. Strawberry Creme instant pudding mix (discard remaining pudding mix or save for another use)
- 12-15 strawberries, washed, hulled and chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mint sprigs
- Sliced Strawberries
- Chocolate shavings
- Oreo Crumbs
- Evenly distribute the Oreo cookie crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and instant pudding mix, and mix on medium-high speed until thoroughly combined. Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and there are no streaks.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture evenly between the individual serving dishes. Top with chopped strawberries. Cover each dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Garnish with additional whipped topping, mint sprigs, sliced strawberries, chocolate shavings and/or Oreo crumbs. Serve immediately.
Other posts you may enjoy:
Strawberry Agua Fresca
Strawberry Shortcakes with Lemon Cream Sauce
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
Like it? Pin it!