This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars recipe is perfect for Spring! Easy to make and delicious!
Like many of you, I am getting excited for Spring … it’s my favorite season! I love watching everything become new again. Living in the desert, we don’t exactly have four seasons like the rest of the country – but we do have things that come back in the Spring …. like scorpions and rattlesnakes! FYI – I don’t look forward to those! Seeing some of the desert plants flower and bloom – now that’s exciting to see! For me, one of the things I look forward to the most is fresh, local strawberries! Granted, here in the Phoenix area, we may see them sooner than other parts of the country – if they’re not available locally where you are yet, they will be soon!
My family enjoys desserts in mini jars. Maybe its the fact that everyone gets their own picture perfect dessert … or maybe it’s that small desserts just look cuter and more fun?! Any who …. With some of our first local strawberries, I made up some No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars. I think they are perfect for an after dinner treat – just enough indulgence without being too much! You could add an extra bit of fancy to the cheesecake jars by adding a few chocolate shavings or a bit more Oreo crumbs over the top.
- 15 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 tbsp. Strawberry Creme instant pudding mix (discard remaining pudding mix or save for another use)
- 12-15 strawberries, washed, hulled and chopped
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Mint sprigs
- Sliced Strawberries
- Chocolate shavings
- Oreo Crumbs
- Evenly distribute the Oreo cookie crumbs between 6 individual serving dishes. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and instant pudding mix, and mix on medium-high speed until thoroughly combined. Using a spatula, fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture until well combined and there are no streaks.
- Pipe or spoon the mixture evenly between the individual serving dishes. Top with chopped strawberries. Cover each dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve: Garnish with additional whipped topping, mint sprigs, sliced strawberries, chocolate shavings and/or Oreo crumbs. Serve immediately.
Other posts you may enjoy:
Strawberry Agua Fresca
Strawberry Shortcakes with Lemon Cream Sauce
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pops
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.