Is there anything cuter than mason jars filled with sweet treats and fun finds?! These Mini Mason Jar Easter Baskets are perfect party favors, place cards and gifts for friends and family!
Oh! Before we get started, I should probably introduce myself. Hi everyone! My name is Keri and I blog over at Shaken Together where I love to share easy recipes, quick crafts, seasonal gifts and a few DIYs. I met my hubby on a blind date and we live in Florida with our two boys and three cats. I love the color red, hot tea, lists, mason jars, pretty paper, paint and exclamation points! I am absolutely thrilled to be joining Kimberly and the Night Owl Creative Team!
Okay, so now back to these mini mason jar Easter baskets!
As far as I can tell, no holiday is complete without a cute gift and a mason jar! This easy Easter craft is the best of both worlds and they are super simple to whip up!
Here are your supplies:
- 4 oz. regular mouth mason jars
- Shredded paper or Easter grass
- Mini Lindt chocolate rabbits and chicks
- Chocolate carrots
- Candy eggs or jelly beans
- Mini trinkets – small gel pens, lip gloss, stickers, temporary tattoos, stretchy bunnies, etc.
- Small wooden rabbit ornaments (these are from an 8-pack at Target)
- Alphabet stickers
- Bakers twine
And now, the how-to:
- First, fill each mason jar to the very top with shredded paper. By adding more shredded paper than you think you’ll need, you can really tuck and nestle all of the treats into the mason jar.
- Next, tuck in the chocolate bunnies or chicks, chocolate carrots or candy eggs and your trinkets.
- Using the alphabet stickers, add an initial to each wooden rabbit. (This will become the gift tag or place card for your Easter baskets.)
- Finally, replace the original tie on the ornaments with bakers twine and tie a wooden rabbit ornament around each mason jar.
Aren’t they cute?!
I mean, those little wooden rabbit tags! And the teensy tiny chocolate carrots!
Those cheeky little chicks and candy eggs! I just LOVE this time of year!
Can’t wait to see you all again next month! In the mean time, here are more great Easter ideas from Shaken Together!