Take that last slice of apple pie and turn it into something even more amazing!! This Apple Pie Milkshake is the perfect fall treat!
I can only speak for myself here, but one of the best things ever is warm apple pie with a big ol’ scoop (or two!) of vanilla ice cream. I mean, this is American as it gets! This Apple Pie Milkshake is that apple pie with a scoop of ice cream …. times ten!! Oh, my gosh is it good!! I did not even want to share with my kids!! Ha! Nex time, I’ll wait until after they go to bed for my little treat!
Note, if you’re looking for a boozy kick, feel free to add a shot of vanilla vodka to the blender! You are welcome! 😉
- 2 cups good quality vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 slice leftover apple pie
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Place all milkshake ingredients into blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into 2 tall milkshake glasses.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out these other great recipes:
Like it? Pin it!
Join our Newsletter!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.