Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe

Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake | anightowlblog.com

Hi friends! Do you love all things pumpkin, coffee cake and crock pot? Then you’ll just LOVE this easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake recipe I’m sharing today! I’ve teamed up with some of my bloggy friends to bring you a great list of slow cooker dessert recipes! There are 10 scrumptious recipes to check out today. If you love slow cooker dishes then check out #crocktoberfest2013 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to find all the other recipes that were shared this week.

Now to that pumpkin coffee cake, right? Outside of a little sugar, I just grabbed these guys…

4.9 from 7 reviews
Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
Prep time
Cook time
Total time
Serves: 4
  • Betty Crocker Cinnamon Struesel Bread Mix
  • 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
  • ⅛ cup Sugar
  • 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
  1. Set your crock pot to high and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. Mix together pumpkin puree, sugar and pumpkin spice.
  3. Add in cinnamon struessel bread mix and stir until combined.
  4. Pour batter into crock pot and top with struessel pouch.
  5. Add crock pot lid and cook for 60-75 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.

Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake at anightowlblog.com | #crockpot #pumpkin #recipes Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake at anightowlblog.com | #crockpot #pumpkin #recipes

The result is one easy and tasty Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake! Now remember how I said there were TEN desserts to choose from today? Well here are the rest, be sure to hop around and check them ALL out!

Easy Crock Pot Desserts

Kimberly Sneed
Hi, I'm Kimberly! A working mom, wife to my best friend and mother to three adorable boys. By day I work in social media and by night I attempt to make our house a home. I enjoy all things creative and love to share my adventures with you!
Kimberly Sneed
Kimberly Sneed

Latest posts by Kimberly Sneed (see all)

1. michelle says

I have this in my crockpot right now. It’s been almost 2 hours on high and it’s not cooked in the middle yet. It smells wonderful. I just hope the edges don’t burn or dry out.

• says

Oh no Michelle! Mine definitely took over an hour, but I’m not sure why it would take 2? Unless it’s a humid day perhaps or differences between crock pots?! I hope it turns out! :-/

2. jackie says

if you use your slow cooker a lot you should check out lid pocket. I love using the lid pocket it hold the slow cookers lid out of the way!

• says

Hi Karen – I personally didn’t include them because the pumpkin added moisture, but if you feel the batter is too dry you can certainly add some! I wouldn’t add as much as the box calls for…good luck!

3. says

Two questions:
    1. What size crockpot did you use?
    2. Did you cook it on high?

I think it should be good without eggs or oil. I make a chocolate cake with just a devil’s food or chocolate fudge cake mix (I use Duncan Hines) aad 1- 15 Oz can of pumpkin. It’s a little dense, but very moist. I haven’t tried that in a crockpot, just in the oven. If anything a crockpot should make it more moist.
    Julia M. recently posted..Celebrating the Special Women In Our LivesMy Profile

4. says

Once the pumpkin cake is done in the crock pot………are you supposed to remove it from the pot?
    If so……..how????
    Won’t it fall apart if you tip the pot upside down and try to dump it out?
    There are no instructions on how to remove it, but obviously the person that posted the recipe had done so….judging from the nice picture of the cake outside the crock pot.
    Thank you for any suggestions………..

• says

Hi Gary! Oh my, great observation! I sprayed the crock well with non-stick spray before pouring the batter in. Once the cake was done, I simply used a couple of spatulas to lift it out! It was fairly easy and didn’t break at all. I hope that helps!