When life gives you lemons…make a Sweet Cream and Lemon Icebox Cake! Delicious lemon cookies layered with sweet and fluffy whipped cream.
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- Lemon cookies (number depends on cake size and number of layers, we used 42 cookies)
- In a chilled bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium-high until soft peaks form.
- Add in powdered sugar and Sweet Cream Creamer and beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form.
- Spoon a small amount of whipped cream onto the bottom of cookies and create a circular cookie base.
- Add whipped cream on top of cookie layer, and add another cookie layer, alternating the cookie position from the layer beneath.
- Repeat until you are happy with the number of cookie layers, we stopped at 6.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours until ready to serve.
The finished product was almost too pretty to eat…
For MORE great ideas with International Delight, sign up for the International Delight Newsletter or visit them onFacebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.